Saturday, January 1, 2000
Join the mailing list to always be up-to-date. You can also read the archived stuff.
updated: 14 years ago
- The Butch and Adam Show. One Night Only, Only $15 Only the Lonely! dum dum dum dum dee doo wah.
- Xfest this weekend.
- Mia Culpa, Mia Johnson, Mia Musica, Tu Casa
- Easter? I hardly know her.
- Dork plays the Grape Room to help celebrate Permanent Records Release Steph Hayes Made To Change; Vines/Wires
- A Dork, A Bitch and A steph Walk into the Northstar bar.
- PREPARE YE FOR PORCINE AVIATION
- Eli's coming: House concert at Will and Julie's Swanky New Haven abode (now, certified crack-free)
- The "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue" tour
- It was the best of Coreys It was the worst of Coreys
- Adam Brodsky, not only playing a show, but playing a show in the suburbs.
- The last show before the indictments.
- Man the dope's that there's still hope
- Dork to play Hoboken, Ardmore, see shadow then endure 6 more weeks of summer
- Philadelphia Folksong Society House Concert gets a shot of DORK
- a small tour to the north
- PERMANENT RECORDS recording artist Steph Hayes and The Good Problems @ world cafe live
- Dork to offer contrast at Antje Duvekot Tin Angel Record Release
- Antje Duvekot Record Release on the verge of being ruined.
- Dork to Play Benefit show, in hopes of seeing naked breasts again in New Orleans
- I"m gonna play the All Together Now Katrina Benefit. here's the press release.